Hoover police say suspect charged $15K to stolen credit cards | News
HOOVER, AL (WBRC)- Hoover Police are trying to catch a man suspected of stealing an elderly man's wallet and using his credit cards in a $15,000 shopping spree.
HPD says the suspect used the credit card at several stores on Highway 280 during a five hour time period. During that time, he racked up more than $15,000 of charges on the man's cards.
The Hoover Police posted the suspect's photo on their Facebook page Friday and are asking anyone with information about the case or suspect's identity to call them at 205-444-7562.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Homewood police nab suspects in jogging trail car burglaries
- The Birmingham Zoo works hard to keep animals toasty on cold nights
- Homewood city leaders discuss Mecca Avenue safety concerns
- Mountain Brook mayor shares memories of protecting the Kennedy family
- Our Lady of Sorrows gathers supplies for typhoon victims
- Editorial cartoon printed in Univ. of Alabama student newspaper stirs controversy
- Operation Toy Drop donations will arrive by ground this year
- Tuscaloosa expects 50,000 fans during Super 6
- Tuscaloosa authorities need more Operation Toy Drop donations
- Tuscaloosa commission calls for report of how schools used one cent sales tax